I knew I’d think of more, so I’m compiling them on this post.
- If someone starts a conflict, you end it. (this one requires a discussion of what are appropriate, emapthic ways to end, rather than escalate, a conflict.)
- Nothing is all bad or all good.
- Everything in moderation, including moderation.
- Mistakes are for learning.
- Hands are for helping.
- P.A.C.E. – Positive Attitude Changes Everything (also, “pace” means peace in Italian)
- You choose what you say to yourself.
- Everything happens in waves.
- Every bully has a Bully. or, Hurt people hurt people.